·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
welcome aboard!
Where do you hail from?

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Welcome! I find that posting images through imgur works best.

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Very nice looking bike! Was it re painted?
don't think I've seen that color before.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Wahoo, I can see your picture! I guess they've got that bit sorted then.
Nice bike, congrats on that score. If you haven't already found them there are a few upgrades available for your bike's electrics.
Regulators, rectifiers, Regulator/rectifiers, fuse blocks that accept ATO/ATC fuses (most cars now use this type so you can buy them almost anywhere)
AGM batteries which require no checking or filling and won't leak. Electronic ignition systems that shouldn't require much maintenance. Relay setups to power your ignition or headlight with full battery voltage on a new seperate circuit (very gentle to old handlebar and key switches) LED bulbs that put less electrical load on the wiring, electronic turn signal flashers that will flash LED turn signals (some allow you to adjust flash rate) Brake light modulators (for safety) to automatically pulse you brake light in a preset pattern every time you brake, usb chargers for phones etc.

But I suspect this isn't your first bike and you know much of this already, welcome!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Pics finally showing up on the site. Nice looking bike. Must have been repainted never seen that color on a 72.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Yeah, sadly it's not original though the PO must have said so when she bought it. Doesn't take away from it being in good shape, it's just not an original color and by then, Honda was putting some kind of stripe on their tanks too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts