Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
just introducing myself. New to the world of vintage bikes. As the title says, I now own a 74 CB360. I think its a G as it has a disc brake, but I haven't bothered to note how the vin starts.
Am planing on turning it into a little cafe racer. Nothing too extreme, basically just new bars and a little fairing. Bike needs some work of course: one carb leaks, the front brake needs a rebuild, there are some electrical gremlins such as the turn signals not blinking or the brake light when I hit the lever. It runs which is the important thing.

I look forward to getting this bike back on the road

Erik

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome to the fun! I solved the turn signal thing with an automotive 552 flasher unit that fits all the old cars. It even fits in the rubber mount! Available anywhere and works great! I'll wait until you start a thread in the build section to pipe in more. This is a great bunch of guys here. Lots of 360's here too, for some reason. Masochism knows no geographic boundaries, I guess! :lol:

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Welcome!.... Feel free to start a "build" (project) post..... We like pix here as it make it easier for us to check out your modification process.... ;) Steve

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went down to Advance Auto and picked up that 552 flasher unit and now I have turn signals!!

Thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
Just take a moment to thank the Motorcycle Deity that you didn't have 1)bad bulbs 2)bad bulb sockets 3)bad bullet connectors at the harness or behind the headlight 4)bad ground 5)bad fuse holder connections.
De Nada, mi amigo... ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts