Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a1978 Honda cb400a. I've wanted one since high school and finally got it. I noticed it was missing the stock carbs, air filtration and brake caliper so I went out the next day and bought a parts bike. Originally I wanted to make it all stock but the more I worked on it the more I wanted a Cafe Racer. I'm getting close to completing my bike but I've ran into a few issues. So here I am!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Well, you're going to need to upload some pics, otherwise you may feel the wrath of Dan, LDR and AD among others.
You'll also need a Factory Service Manual and the best available is here. PM sent.
Hopefully any changes you made are reversible.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
I'm getting close to completing my bike but I've ran into a few issues.
Oh sure, come around when you need something... :lol:

So here I am!
It's about time! :lol: :lol:

Well, you're going to need to upload some pics, otherwise you may feel the wrath of Dan, LDR and AD among others.
Yes... pics, or it didn't happen. :-?

Hopefully any changes you made are reversible.
Amen to that... far too many hacked up bikes out there already (like mine).

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great to see another 400 series here. Yes, pics would be great.

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hah yeah I didn't chop it up expept lol 2 inches off the from turn signals and drill into the rear fender for the led brake 20180812_155159_1534523347174.jpg light. I was really hesitant about even doing that but the rear brake light was too bulky. I have almost 2 of every part because I stripped the parts bike down pretty well.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts