Honda Twins banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I'm Greg, from the metropolis of Clarion, IA. I love motorcycles and got my start on Honda Twins. So far I've had 2 CB350s, and presently own a CB500T. I've also got a 1962 Super Cub, 1981 C70 Passport, 2007 919 and a 2008 Shadow Aero. Looking forward to being a part of the community. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Welcome, sounds like you will fit in nicely here.
Don

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Hi Greg and welcome. Love that avatar! :D

Here's a link to some info that helps us to keep each other straight. You already have most of it and including all those bikes in your signature may confuse some of us old geezers even worse than normal but it's a good read.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3797

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
357 Posts
mrhonda1987 said:
Forgot to include my 1975 CB750K. oops
Are you on the SOHC forum too?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, not on the SOHC forum. I am on Wristtwisters, which is mostly 919 owners, but all are welcome.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
If you catch a guy in the middle of the night wearing only a blue hat while nude in your garage, gently massaging your CB750 - DON'T SHOOT HIM. That'd be me. :oops:

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
357 Posts
That 500T looks great :!:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, the ol' 500T will stay brown. As off putting as it sounds, I'm a nutter for stock. And that hideous color makes it unique. No one else in town has a poo-brown motorcycle. :lol:

·
Registered
272 Posts
I once had a poo-poo brown '76 550. Well, most of the tank was poo-poo brown, the center of the top of the tank had faded into a not-so-healthy-hasn't-been-eating-well-and-went-out-for-mexican-and-drinks-the-night-before brownish green.

Surprisingly, it got quite a few compliments. It's the patina, methinks.

Edit: Those bikes are all very nice, by the way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts