Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ... my bike has the throttle switch with the built in perch and the inline cable brake light sensor (not the brake light wire that runs through the lever). There is no kill switch on the original part, only start and the headlight control.

I am replacing all of my cables with new (47 yr old cables aren't great) and I can't find a reproduction front brake cable that has the inline brake light sensor ... apparently no one makes them. So, this means I probably need to upgrade my right side throttle/switch to one that accepts the brake light wire in the lever/switch. The question is which one? 4into1 and CommomMotor both sell several options, but I can't tell which will fit my bike; I know the disc brake one isn't the answer, but aside from that I can't tell how they are all different. All of the upgrades look like they have a kill switch so that will be nice, I can wire that in no problem but I don't want to order a switch that won't work for my bike.

Does anyone know which part number or a site I can order from that I exactly what is needed for the 69/70 cb350?

·
Registered
230 Posts
so ... my bike has the throttle switch with the built in perch and the inline cable brake light sensor (not the brake light wire that runs through the lever). There is no kill switch on the original part, only start and the headlight control.

I am replacing all of my cables with new (47 yr old cables aren't great) and I can't find a reproduction front brake cable that has the inline brake light sensor ... apparently no one makes them. So, this means I probably need to upgrade my right side throttle/switch to one that accepts the brake light wire in the lever/switch. The question is which one? 4into1 and CommomMotor both sell several options, but I can't tell which will fit my bike; I know the disc brake one isn't the answer, but aside from that I can't tell how they are all different. All of the upgrades look like they have a kill switch so that will be nice, I can wire that in no problem but I don't want to order a switch that won't work for my bike.

Does anyone know which part number or a site I can order from that I exactly what is needed for the 69/70 cb350?
http://www.common-motor.com/honda-cb450-right-hand-switch-box

That one should work based on the info they provide.

·
Premium Member
7,863 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts