Honda Twins banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone names Kyle and I have a 1978 Honda Hawk II. My wife got it for me a few months ago as a surprise and she paid only $50 for it. It's currently not running but spring seems to be here so I'm getting started on it. This is my first bike and I have never worked on any before so I have a lot to learn.

Not too bad for $50
20190104_162952.jpg

·
Registered
399 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That is quite a bargain you have. You'll need a proper Factory Service Manual and we have the best around. PM sent.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome, great place here to learn to work on these bikes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I wish my wife was like that! That's a nice catch, even better for 50 smackers.

Best of luck with it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone names Kyle and I have a 1978 Honda Hawk II. My wife got it for me a few months ago as a surprise and she paid only $50 for it. It's currently not running but spring seems to be here so I'm getting started on it. This is my first bike and I have never worked on any before so I have a lot to learn.

Not too bad for $50

View attachment 278412
Hi, Kyle. I'm a newbie here too. I hope our communication will be interesting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. J-T thanks for that link, I'm already in the process of checking everything off, and thanks tepetit53 for the pm that'll be very useful.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great to see another 400 series here.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Isn't $50 the new free?

When you said your wife bought it for $50, which appears to be a very good deal, a picture flashed through my mind of our wives shopping together and a trail of mentally broken sales people as they walked away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts