Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I just got my dads 72 CL350 and am beginning my project to get it running among other things. Not planning on cafe style, probably more of an updated homage to the original scrambler.

I've worked on a GS500 before, so i'm not a super noob when it comes to working on bikes, but I know i'll have a lot of questions as i get back into it.

Right now i'm just trying to get it back in a running condition, then i'll decide what next (new seat, bars, instruments, powdercoat or paint, etc). It ran about a year ago in Texas, now its in Colorado so i'm not sure if the carbs need adjustment for the altitude or what, but i'll be taking them off and cleaning them soon so we'll see.

I'll post some pics at some point so everyone can see its current state.

Anyway, thanks for any future help in advance!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

Yep, when you get enough posts, you'll have to post up some pix.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome - plenty of help here for the 350 when you need it. Nice that the bike stayed in the family. Others will have more info on the altitude changes necessary, I'm in flat Florida so I've never had to deal with it. You can post pics right now, and after 10 posts you can create a signature so we'll know what bike you're referring to when questions come up

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Welcome to the gang!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Welcome, get it running First.. then dial it in for the altitude..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts