Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Jooce and I'm out in sunny SoCal.

I purchased my first motorcycle, a '73 CB350 twin, back in July. His name is Rowdy. It has a '73 frame and engine (non-matching) with a '69 gas tank painted in matte black (quite poorly). I didn't know much about it when I bought it, other than it was one of the very few bikes I can actually fit on, so I swooped it up. It didn't have turn signals when I got it, so I didn't ride it often, and after a few months the battery was completely shot. I have since decided to completely rewire the electrical and install a Motogadget m-Unit and some others goodies to go along with it. I'm not sure exactly where I want to go with the bike but I'm taking it a day at a time and focusing on learning the art of motorcycle rebuilding and maintenance.

I appreciate any advice or input provided. Please be patient with me and my general ignorance, especially if I post about things that have been beaten to death prior. I'm just trying to gain a basic understanding of some topics I've never learned before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts