Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm a new member and would like to introduce myself. My name is Dave I winter in Melbourne Beach FL and summer in Harpswell ME. I have multiple old Honda's approximately 15 from a 49cc up to 750s 1963 through 1980. The collection includes 3 ATCs. I'm currently in FL working on 1963 CA110, 1964 CA77, 1972 CL350 and a 1980 CB750. I have lots of work ahead of me and am looking for help. I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot from me and can help me out. I'll do my best to do the same if I see a post I can contribute to. Thanks

1972 CL350
1964 CA77

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello Dave and welcome! I'm Bob from lansing Mi. I have been involved with this site for only a month but I have conversed with a lot of very cool like minded folks. It's a wealth of info and ideas. Sounds like you have lots of work ahead of you, but it's not really work. Right. I'm 59 and have been messing around with bikes since I was 11 or 12. I'm looking forward to seeing what's happening in your shop too so send pics. We all love pics. I'm working on a 71 sl 350 for a friend now. Then will move on to my next build for myself. An 80 gl1100 custom cruiser. Have fun with your projects. Here's a pic or two. The sl and my $200 oldwing. It's been sitting outdoors for 15yrs. As you can tell.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
You've come to the right place.
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome Dave.
I spent many summers near Harpswell in Cundys Harbor as a boy. Still make it up to Bath every now and then. Absolutely beautiful part of the world. You are lucky to spend your summers there.
You will find everything you ever wanted to know about Honda motorcycles here. Glad to add another member to the ranks and look forward to some photos.
Pete

1 - 5 of 5 Posts