Honda Twins banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a CB360 1975. I'm glad I found this forum. I have no experience with these bikes (I own a BMW R51/3 and a BSA M20).
I also need help with identify my bike, weather it’s a 360F, or 360T or so (I know there are semi models with these CB360).
On which topic is it allowed to post technical and parts source question?
Thank in advance and I hope you will have a nice week.
Michael.
:p

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Michael, Welcome!.... Start a "project" topic and ask your questions there as they come up... Pictures are helpful as nomenclature varies for some parts.....That way we have an idea which specific bike the question pertains to, and info as to your 'plans' for the build, which may influence our responses..... As to the existing question, a '75 US version 360 will have a "T" suffix regardless if it is a CB or CJ... A CL would be a K1 model that year.... The serial number is the determining factor....
Here in the US, an "F" suffix usually indicates a four cylinder model, and/or, the "SuperSport" variant as opposed to the more standard "K" model......
:D Steve

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
welcome aboard, plenty of 360 tech gettin around this place... :cool:

Lee

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot guys. Forgot to mention that I'm located in Israel and the bike is a twin.
Happy new year to you all.

Attachments

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Micha, I can't verify the "general export" numbering vs the "T", or "F" (or lack of) designation.... So all our answers will be based on the equivalent US models... Should at least get you very close..... There are NO dumb questions, we all start out not knowing anything about a particular model, and there are a lot of 360 owners/builders here, as well as several pro Honda mechanics.... Ask away!....

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome aboard. Don't worry about location, we've got one or two here from places that don't even exist! :lol:

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
That's SO TRUE ....Whoever heard of Oz? (Sorry Lee and Rod....) :lol: :lol: Steve

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Micha said:
Thanks a lot guys. Forgot to mention that I'm located in Israel and the bike is a twin.
Happy new year to you all.

Welcome to the site, Glad to see we're hitting a world wide audience!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts