Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my 71 CB450 for 10 days and loving it. Front brake sticks, 2nd gear pops out a little, swing arm bushings are shot, had a high speed jet laying in the float bowl, gas in the oil, low beam out, starter works intermittently, leaks oil from a few places, one valve cover bolt stripped, but she starts right up and runs like a champ after only about 10 minutes worth of work and brings a smile to my face every time and looks great sitting in my garage!!

Any wrench turners in my area? It's easier to do the same job twice if someone needs some help or when I could use some advice. Oh and for riding when they are running.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any one close to West Chester PA?

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Visited Pittsburg once.

Not to worry, there's plenty of 450 knowledge around here to get you going. Sounds like you may have enough little projects there to get you through the winter.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, really makes it easy having all my questions answered before I have them!!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Hi and welcome
Its also cool that when you do have a question you can guarentee that someone has been ther before an found an answer Good luck with the bike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts