Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I picked up a 1972 CL350 with 3400 miles on it in very lightly used condition - exhaust is beautiful! It's for my girlfriend to learn to ride on, so it needs some lowering because she's tiny, but at the moment we're not intending on doing modifications that can't be reversed to keep it stock for a future good sale. But kicks and fires up on the first try, because the previous owner got it cleaned and running nicely so it doesn't need engine work at the moment. Have a small electrical issue here or there but nothing preventative.

I've tried to find where I can create/edit a signature, but to no avail. I can't find it in profile or settings...am I blind?

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Welcome aboard. Pictures?? we do like to see them
Signatures are restricted until you've made a number of posts, spammer/scammer issues caused this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard. Pictures?? we do like to see them
Signatures are restricted until you've made a number of posts, spammer/scammer issues caused this.
I understand about the signature, okay. She's in a few pieces currently in a cold garage, but I'll get some vanity shots of her this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts