Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have just registered on this forum because of my interest of Honda twins, I currently ride a kawasaki Gpz 750 but I have a 500t motor in my garage and a 450 frame being delivered. I am familiar with the 500t from my youth when I was skint and not very knowledgeable and so my experiences weren't that great but I did manage to rebuild a 450 motor with pretty good success. I am going to need a lot of parts for my project and it is going to take a while but I intend to cheat where possible by using more modern, easily sourced modern stuff such as the running gear if the original cannot be found. However most of this depends on the state of my motor once I have it apart. If the motor is too bad then the whole project may be a no go. I hope I can use you experienced guys as a source of knowledge and encouragement. Grego

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Welcome Grego from a fellow UK member. The blokes on this site are great at sortin problems, hope rebuild goes well.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm looking forward to seeing how everything comes together.

I'm not sure how registration works in the UK. Does your frame come with the necessary legal paperwork?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts