Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going guys, long time lurker here, finally got around to actually registering.

I bought a '72 CB350 in 2014, absolutely chopped to pieces and not running. I fabricobbled it back together with parts I had laying around (Harley owner since 2011) and ended up with what you see in the picture below. After having two kids and going through a career change, I'm finally back in a place in which I have the time and money to start playing with this bike again. One of the first things I plan on doing here is drawing up a clear and concise wiring schematic for folks running a Rick's Motorsport reg/rec, who are looking to run basic lights, turn signals, e-start etc., all while utilizing stock controls. It's something that I haven't been able to find here or really anywhere else, so I'm currently wiring it up using bits and pieces of other schematics and ohm-ing out rogue wires and connections with a multimeter.

A little background about myself, I come from a heavy industrial background, and have worked in all sorts of industrial environments doing maintenance, repair and overhaul. Before then, I worked as a machinist, and on nights and weekends I run a machine and welding/fabrication shop out of my basement called CannFab Machine Works, incorporated 2017. I'm pretty good at CAD/CAM, and am happy to assist in the design and manufacturing of any custom parts that you guys may need, it's my favorite aspect of being a machinist.

I look forward to getting to know you guys, and I'll be sure to post the progress I make on the bike. Cheers!

-Russ
Motor vehicle Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Rim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Russ,

Where are you in Maine? I am in Jay.

Jack
I'm in Randolph. I spent a lot of time a couple towns over from you in Wayne growing up, and I also worked as a millwright's apprentice at Isaacson's Pallet Mill in Livermore Falls. Small world!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts