Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Tim. 41 years old...and still in love with a CB450 Honda! I dont know what happened...but back in the 80's when most of the early 70's 405 wasnt even 10 years old I fell in love with a 74 450. I was hooked the first time I rode one. I recently bought a 71 CL450...well yesterday. Nice bike. Wish it was a CB450. But I am happy with how nice this bike looks. Yeah I know if I change the tank, seat and pipes over to CB parts...then I pretty much have a CB450. I also have a 75 CB360T with the 6 speed trans. 7700 miles on it. Sad thing is someone tore the bike apart and I am trying to piece it back together. I did some trading last night for 2 parts bikes...450 and 360. So I should be able to piece the 360 back together. I have a garage full of bikes...and it seems to be an addiction with no cure. I am also a big fan of the SOHC 4 750 Hondas. I have a almost perfect 73 750. 99% original...paint and seat cover isnt original. The rest is. I am also a member of the SOHC4 forum too. The 450 and the 750's are my favorites.

So hello to everyone. I hope everyone is well...and ride like the wind!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Also, since I too am from the land of Lincoln, it'd be kinda cool to know where you're from. You might take a minute to fill out a name and location in your user control panel... ;)

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
If you want to convert CL to CB, you'll also need to change out the footpeg bracket and brake pedal.......

Lots of people covet your CL exhaust system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts