Honda Twins banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought a 76 honda cb360T. The bike looks great and hope to have it up and running by next week. We will see I guess I took apart the top end to put in new gasgets and to get the cylinders deglazed and install some new piston rings. Everything else seems to look pretty good all the wiring seems to be intact and working so far. I willpost somke pictures when I get a chance. Anybody else from Texas by the way?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Stagebomb said:
Eat at Kirby Lane for me :( Stupid Dallas...
i'll be eating at TAMALE HOUSE (more importantly) for you! best migas on the planet! :!:

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
caseygram said:
I just recently bought a 76 honda cb360T. The bike looks great and hope to have it up and running by next week. We will see I guess I took apart the top end to put in new gasgets and to get the cylinders deglazed and install some new piston rings. Everything else seems to look pretty good all the wiring seems to be intact and working so far. I willpost somke pictures when I get a chance. Anybody else from Texas by the way?
I live in Georgetown but I have restaurants in N. Austin and San Marcos. I've got a small heard of old bikes in the garage so let me know when you get yours running and we can take a meander out Lime Creek or 1431.

I'm not a 360 expert but let me know if I can be of help.

·
Registered
40 Posts
batdog said:
Stagebomb said:
Eat at Kirby Lane for me :( Stupid Dallas...
i'll be eating at TAMALE HOUSE (more importantly) for you! best migas on the planet! :!:
holy crap, I love migas. Kirby Lane is awesome though, I went there when they had their antelope burger special. Amazing burger. I'm probably going to be down there a ton next season for some triathlon races and the Shiner Century, since that starts in Austin.

I really need to get a bicycle hitch for my motorcycle. I'll blend in with the rest of the Austin population hehhhh..

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lots of us 360 people out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts