Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Southern Ohio! I'm a Yamaha guy myself but when my wife wanted a bike of her own, she insisted it be an automatic. So my search began and I finally ended up with a 1978 CB400A for $500. Needless to say it needs some TLC which brings me here to learn from the collective wisdom of you all. I look forward to reading and participating in the discussions and thank you in advance for your help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello from Southern Ohio! I'm a Yamaha guy myself but when my wife wanted a bike of her own, she insisted it be an automatic. So my search began and I finally ended up with a 1978 CB400A for $500. Needless to say it needs some TLC which brings me here to learn from the collective wisdom of you all. I look forward to reading and participating in the discussions and thank you in advance for your help.
Also southwest Ohio in Tipp City........currently a complete upgrade to a 1970 Honda cb350k2....ready in the spring...Never owned a bike, ridden a bike, driven a bike and at 75yrs old off on this new adventure....Married to YouTube and frankly if you watch enough the answer is out there....we are upgrading to: electronic ignition, m-box wiring, complete powder coating,, etc.....love the new challenge....good luck with yours

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Pics?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Also, welcome to the forum. I also am a new member. I'm from northwest Ohio. I've been riding all my life. I'm about to rebuild the transmission in my 350 motor. The 400 is a very nice bike. Small enough to be easy to ride yet powerful enough to get around well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also southwest Ohio in Tipp City........currently a complete upgrade to a 1970 Honda cb350k2....ready in the spring...Never owned a bike, ridden a bike, driven a bike and at 75yrs old off on this new adventure....Married to YouTube and frankly if you watch enough the answer is out there....we are upgrading to: electronic ignition, m-box wiring, complete powder coating,, etc.....love the new challenge....good luck with yours
Thank you. Good luck with yours as well. I'm already finding there are certain parts that are very hard to find and no one makes aftermarket replacements.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts