Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter and I have started a project on a 1973 Honda CB350G. Got the bike for free, but it had a stuck motor, no carbs, one exhaust. We want to do a cosmetic/mechanical restoration. Not to race, just want a safe useable first bike for my daughter. We located another motor that kicks over and swapped them. Still no carbs. This forum should be a godsend for us, so we wanted to say hello and see if we can get something started here. What carbs do we get? New OEM ones seem to be about $1000 each, so that's out the window. Dime City Cycles website lists a Mikuni VM30 Carburetor Complete Kit for Honda CB350, CL350, SL350, but will they fit and cause major headaches to get right? We are stumped. Also, how best to see if we have spark?
Thanks everyone, glad to be here.

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'm not real knowledgeable on the 350's but I'd go with the stock carbs myself. Mikuni's are fine and work well I'm told but they are finicky and seem to need more constant attention. Check the Parts For Sale section and post a Parts Wanted topic

1 - 2 of 2 Posts