Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day , Jeff here , I am more or less retired and have had a few Honda's in my life. Rode a Trail 90 in high school and had a friend with a 160 , I always thought that bike was very cool. A good friend just bought a CB160 that needs some help and I want to help him make a nice usable survivor out of it. Something he can ride to breakfast with the guys on the weekends. I would buy one myself should I find a nice bike. One thing I quickly learned is the shortage of parts. I have a few other Hondas and have never had parts issues. But the 160 is whole new deal. I am surprised at the lack of parts. So my reason for joining this group is to meet some nice people and maybe find a few parts and ask a few questions. I am happy to share anything I know. Thanks , Jeff

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes sir , there really is a Rancho Cucamonga , it's actually a conglomeration of Etiwanda , Alta Loma and Cucamonga. Jack Benny used to talk about Cucamonga in his radio show. I think I am dating myself, ha ha. Anyway , thanks for the welcome , looking forward to visiting with all of you and learning some things about 160's that I am unsure of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts