Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my bike as a barn find, 13000kms and pretty pristine condition. Missing a front brake line. Needs mirrors, fork seals, throttle cables and a carb job. I’m a first time rider aged 16. Looking to keep my bike stock and restore her.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome, and good to hear a young man like yourself say they want to keep the bike original. Plenty of knowledge here for the SOHC 400 series, they'll be along soon to say hello.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Welcome aboard! Good news on keeping her stock.
I see AD was gentle and didn't rant about the lack of pics:D
You will need a proper Factory Service Manual and we have the best available. PM sent.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great to see another 400 series here. Sounds like a great find. Looking forward to pics.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are some pictures! Sorry I forgot to post some earlier!? So far this forum has been pretty great. Awesome to see people who really care about these older bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Looks like a decent survivor... the paint cleaned up pretty well considering it looks like it got a fair amount of sun exposure over the years. As for the forum... that's what we do here, which is why it's the friendliest forum on the internet :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts