Honda Twins banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow members. I recently purchased a 1975 350T with 15k on it. It has a noise in motor area but overall very nice. So i will posting in tech about that. I also have a 1969 Trail 50 KO.
Nick-

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome, anywhere near Cincinnati?

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Welcome, if you are in the Cincinnati area we are going to be riding to a coffee shop and then to an open house at a local motorcycle shop on Saturday morning.
The coffee shop hosts a "coffee and cars" event every Saturday morning and we have been invading it with vintage bikes. The open house is once a month and the one I went to they had free food, beverages, and a live band. There were some really cool bikes at there.
Don

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the site! Looking forward to seeing the bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. I live near Youngstown if you know were that is. Cincy would be a nice 6 hour ride and gold star chili is good. I do visit cincy a couple of times a year to visit my buddy who works at lunkin (sp) airport and lives just across the river in Kentucky.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
If he works at Lunken he probably works for Million Air ?
The coffee shop we go to on Saturday mornings is real close to Lunken. The resturaunt in the Lunken terminal is excellent. Let us know the next time you are going to be in town.
Don

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Net Jet is where he works. There is a parent company that owns Net Jet but i cant remember the name. His hanger is just passed the nam area jet fighter. I let you know when I will be around there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts