Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first motorcycle was a Honda CB 350 back in 1970. After riding in the streets for a couple of years, I had a long line of motorcross/enduro motos. Now, I'm kind of back where I started...but I may have gotten a bit carried away on the collection. They all have personalities and I am remembering now that they do need some continued tinkering. I'm currently working on a 1965 CL72 that appears to have a ground issue that I need to address. I hope to learn a lot here!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Got any pics of them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are couple of photos:

73hondacl3502.JPG
I may be cutting this one loose.

IMG_1974.JPG
Having grounding issues with this one.

I have to dig up some photos of the CL450 which is ridden regularly, and the SL350 that runs great, but is on the back burner for now.

I see that you have quite a stable too!
:D
Len

·
Registered
569 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That's a 1973 tank on your 72' CL350, right? Sharp looking bikes and both have the elusive grab bars!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi-

That's a sharp eye! I checked my title and it is a '73. The CL350 is mostly all original as I tried to find one that way. It appears to have been garaged...it still has the original selling dealer's sticker on one of the side covers, original plate and original frame. I really like the color of your 350! I found a CL450 in similar condition to my 350 that I ride more than the others---photo attached. cl450.JPG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts