Honda Twins banner

Hello From North East Ohio

596 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  CB360 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am surprised that I have not joined up sooner. I am currectley on a few other forums at the moment, this site really seems to be geared ( no pun intended ) towards what I'm currentley working on.

Back in January of this year I purchased a 72' CB350 in pretty bad shape, I'm in the slow but fun stage of rebuilding it back into a cafe style road runner. When I get a chance I'll post a build thread on where I'm at so far.

Oh this project, this is a virgin tear down/ rebuild for me. I've owned a few other bikes that never needed the rebuild ( 84' VF500R and a 86' VFR700F1 -- miss em' both ) But I got the bug big time so, yes I'll be asking questions.

take care,
-P-

Garrettsville,OH

#4 ·
HerrDeacon said:
Welcome to the site P. Are you the same pacaguy over at dotheton? Feel free to start a build thread to show us your progress on the 350. I'm currently working on a '72 350 as well.

The One and Only !! Thanks for the welcome, I'll be posting the build thread once I get some longer time in front of the Puter. -P-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.