Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is Sal, and I purchased not one, but two bikes over the winter for restoration - a 1978 CB400T2 and a 1980 CB650. The 400 is in ridable condition and actually runs very well, while the 650 is currently completely disassembled. I've always wanted an older Honda bike having always admired their awesome looks. Anyway, I'm currently located in NH, but will be moving out to Nashville in the next few weeks. I'm looking forward to working on these bikes, and enjoying them over the summer!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome aboard mate. I was really curious about that New Hampshire Tennessee part of the thread title. :grin:

Good luck, with the bikes and the move.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alan F - I'm currently over in Manchester. Here is a picture of my 78 CB400T2. Soon to get a fresh exhaust, probably the mac 2 into 1, and then ill play with the jetting on the carbs to see what works the best. Once I get the 650 back up and running, this one will get torn down as well, deep cleaned, and the tank and side covers repainted the same color with new decals applied. As for the 650, that's currently an assortment of parts in bins since it'll be packed into my trailer in 3 days, haven't had time to put it back together yet. I did do the carbs for it, but im actually going to tear down the rack again and run each one through the ultrasonic cleaner again since they still look pretty crusty inside.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome, Nice bike

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great to see another 400 series here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts