Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Honda SL350K1
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bit about me:
I’m retired (over 60 in years, about 18 years mentally!).
Have purchased a Honda SL350K1 (1971) to play with….
Rode trail bikes as a kid (Honda SL125, Husky 175, YZ250, YZ400, PE250 etc). More recently a Yamaha WR450 to ride with my son (since sold that bike after my son moved away).
Other interests: Trap Shooting (competent), Golf (not quite so competent).

See below the bike I’ve purchased….it’s an import from America (it’s currently in Victoria, Australia). It’s on its way to me here, but COVID could get in the way (we are in a lock-down here). I have a bunch of parts ordered - pretty much everything so far has had to be imported).

Really appreciate this forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
A bit about me:
Rode trail bikes as a kid (Honda SL125, Husky 175, YZ250, YZ400, PE250 etc). More recently a Yamaha WR450 to ride with my son (since sold that bike after my son moved away).

See below the bike I’ve purchased….it’s an import from America (it’s currently in Victoria, Australia). It’s on its way to me here, but COVID could get in the way (we are in a lock-down here). I have a bunch of parts ordered - pretty much everything so far has had to be imported).

View attachment 316177
HI Mikepacific60
Nice looking bike looks like a good restorer
I am also in Victoria and have a SL350 K2
hope you enjoy the site
I know of a few Honda Sl350 in Victoria good to watch your progress on your bike when it arrives

·
Registered
Honda SL350K1
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chris,
Not sure when I’ll actually receive the bike given that Vic, NSW & QLD are all in lockdown…very frustrating.
This site is great - loads of good info!
Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
Sl 350 x2, ct 90
1 Posts
A bit about me:

View attachment 316177
HI Mikepacific60
Nice looking bike looks like a good restorer
I am also in Victoria and have a SL350 K2
hope you enjoy the site
I know of a few Honda Sl350 in Victoria good to watch your progress on your bike when it arrives
Good to hear not the only 60 year old sl 350 owner. Best of luck
Cheers
Chris S

1 - 4 of 4 Posts