Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I have been a biker all my life so far and am looking forward to a few more years of doing so too (fingers crossed), I have just started a rebuild of my fathers last bike (CB 250 G5 ) which is why I have arrived in this little box typing this to you...I am of course researching the 'old girl' for this rebuild. Having had a good 'glom' round as a guest over the last week or two I have seen enough to know that this is an excellent forum for information I need and from the quality of the replies that have been posted there is a HUGE amount of personal knowledge and experience on offer here.
I look forward to posting the build of the bike here for your perusal and I also look forward to the answers to my questions being found. I will try to post some pics soon....
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Spoke Motorcycle
OOOO maybe quicker than I thought, if the above works!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya Nigel...She is a bit rough at the minute but she will come along swiftly I hope, thanks for the welcome, I am looking forward to getting to know a few more people through here during the course of the rebuild and hope my efforts to show it all may prove useful to someone else even if just for a good read...

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you found a nice candidate.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks DT...She was my dads pride and joy way back then...scruffy now due to sheer neglect but hopefully soon back on the road where she is meant to be eh!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts