Honda Twins banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, just wanted to say hello, my names max. i have a 75 CB 500T. Its my first bike and dont know my head from my ass when it comes to mechanics , but am trying to learn. right now my bike is in the garage awaiting a new cam chain and piston rings, so im sure ill be asking some questions along the way. Anyway this website is great and has been a lot of help. thanks
-max

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Welcome, you will have fun here and learn alot from these people. I can help with one thing. Your head is on top and the ass is on the bottom. :lol:
Don

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome. I actually know less than you... What's an ass? Other than myself, of course!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dlslick said:
Welcome, you will have fun here and learn alot from these people. I can help with one thing. Your head is on top and the ass is on the bottom. :lol:
Don
hahaha, thanks... thats probably why its been so hard to see over the handle bars. So just to clarify, this is not how your supposed to ride a motorcycle?

·
Registered
785 Posts
maxk said:
dlslick said:
Don
hahaha, thanks... thats probably why its been so hard to see over the handle bars. So just to clarify, this is not how your supposed to ride a motorcycle?
Welcome to here.
Where in L.A. are you?
I am in the Valley and have a 350 Scrambler that the engine is waiting on ceramic coating but, when she is done and your bike is done, we can ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts