Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone:

I started reading these forums a few weeks ago, when I was considering the purchase of a CB400T II. I found the information so helpful - appreciate all the knowledge base.

Well, I am now the owner of this bike. It needs some minor work, but I'm looking forward to that part. I hope to learn and share my learning as the months and years progress.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
Good looking bike! Glad to see you posted with a pic, otherwise the PicNiks would voiced their displeasure:D.
You'll need a proper Factory Service Manual and the best are available here. PM sent.

Reactions: ancientdad

·
Banned
854 Posts
Welcome, I grew up down your way(Central Bucks/Montgomery county). Was just down there and the traffic was insane, be careful on your bike but have fun!

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
That is a very nice example of the 400T. I recently gained a new respect for this model. Not so sure about that seat though :-?... To each their own, however! Welcome, and I look forward to your progress with the bike.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Completely agree with you on the seat, 12ozPBR! My plan from the get-go was/is to ditch that seat for a stock version.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great to see another 400 series here. And a beauty at that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts