Honda Twins banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my name is Kevin. My screen name is Deux. I am currently working on a 1972 CB450 cafe project. I have a couple of parts bikes (thank god) and a couple SOHC4 bikes. My first cafe bike is a 76 CB550. So the name for this project is Deux, its my second project bike and of course a twin cylinder machine. I'll post some pictures soon, probably in the project thread.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HerrDeacon said:
Welcome Deux. Looks like you have a good starting point for your project, looks complete. How's it run? I can wait for the project thread if you want to go into detail there. :D
Well, it is complete. It did run, barely. Low compression, needed rebuild 28K miles. I'll get some of my pics together
the motor is almost finished. I'll start my build thread soon.

Glad to be here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome,

Sweet ride you got there! I'm a fellow new englander, we should try to get a group together for bike week in laconia. I live in NH and have been going for the past couple of years and its a blast.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mjrascoe said:
Welcome,

Sweet ride you got there! I'm a fellow new englander, we should try to get a group together for bike week in laconia. I live in NH and have been going for the past couple of years and its a blast.

I'm planning to go to Americade June 9-12. If this bike is done it will be going or my sohc 4 Honda. Either way it will be old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts