Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, there is a ton of great info on this site. I have been lurking pretty often trying to learn what I can so i decided its about time I join and get the full experience. I've been riding and wrenching on dirt bikes for years and I've always wanted to get into the street side but I cant afford a harley and a street bike will just get me in trouble. I enjoy working on my own toys and I've always wanted to build a bike so I surfed CL and came across an 82 cm450c with most of the original parts and some aftermarket stuff too. I'll start a project log on it and try to get some pictures up with it as well. This is my first build and I'm tearing this bike down and starting from the ground up with her wasn't my original plan but the PO did some pretty janky things that I refuse to put my name on haha but anyways I look forward to the knowledge and taking you guys along for the ride. :)

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great to see another 400 series here. Got any pics of it? If you need a proper manual for it ... just ask.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts