Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moved here from Sunny Sallyfornia ( no offense cali folks its just not for me) and never looked back. Fell upon this awesome little forum while searching for info on my new cb350 k barn find. I love seeing what people are doing with old hondas, keeping them out of scrap yards and on the road. A few years back I traded riding rodeo for racing motorcycles only to find it all hurts the same and now i'm cashing in my GI Bill to go to school for the mechanic bit. Yall rock and I love hearing what you have to say. Take care and be safe.
Woody

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
Im gointa need shades to look at that white frame in the sunlite :cool:

welcome woody!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome Woody. Nice 350 barn find. The sissybar looks like it could be a lightning rod :shock:

Larry

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome aboard Woody. I know you will find your time here both beneficial and enjoyable.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i love the white frame look. it makes it unique, don't see enough of them. here in 'harley country' we'll see how she fairs. the siisy bar isn't quite big enough. i'd like it to pierce the clouds. lol. i think i'm gonna hang a big honda flag from it and go visit the harley factory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts