Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have a 69ish cb350. I have been modifying it since it seemed to difficult to restore and since I am new with these bikes.

Anyway, hope to meet some cool people here and I hope to gain enough knowledge tha I can help others too.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
welcome to the site!

You'll find plenty of resources here to restore, modify, and enjoy your CB.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome to here.
I was born in Wykoff Heights hospitol in Brooklyn.
I lived on Logan St @ Linden Blvd until I was 5 then moved to Huntington, L.I. on 1-20-68 because the Brooklyn neighborhood went to the animals.
It was not safe to walk those streets when I was there last in 1987. My whole side of the block had been torn down, left in a pile of rubble and people were getting killed for a $3.00 crack rock.
Now I live in Studio City Los Angeles where it is a lot safer and the riding season never ends, it lasts all year round.

Do you have a garage to keep your little Honda clean & warm all winter long there in Brooklyn? Secure garage space there is hard to find, no?

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I wish riding season never ended. My bike is kept in a private lot but it is not indoors. I will keep it in my apartment for the winter which is cool coz then I can work on it whenever. I plan on rewiring the bike and rebuilding the motor as best I could.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts