Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am from just outside Philadelphia, PA and I have a 1973 cb350g which I am beginning to do a cafe racer project on. It was not stock when I bought it but was in good condition with very low miles. Now it is in pieces in my uncle's garage. The engine is out of the frame, the harness is disassembled, and the front and rear ends are set aside. I am planning on upgrading the wiring harness to a M-unit (probably Blue), powder coating the frame and painting the tank, and modernizing the front end (still not 100%, although I have bought GSXR forks and calipers :???:). I will begin a project thread shortly as I have a lot of pictures already of the disassembly and I would love to take advantage of the knowledge and advise of this forum.

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Bean!
What is a blue M-unit wiring harness? Make a build thread of your project for us to watch progress.
It's Moto Gadget's latest version of their M-Unit, they call it M-Unit Blue. It is a solid state digital control and fuse box that simplifies the wiring and allows for easy diagnosis. The new version enables bluetooth connectivity, hence the "blue" connotation.

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Bean. Got any pics of the bike to share?

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Welcome aboard. Pictures and a Project Log would be great. Also a detailed write up of the M-unit, wiring, functions, etc would be great to read. So far the information shared has been very generic and sporadic, not sure anyone has actually completed doing the upgrade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.