Hey , welcome aboard.
Where are you from?
How did you get your nice ride?
Lets see some pics of that nice ride lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm in the Midwest. I'll post pics as soon as I can figure out why I can't post pics from my iPad. . My newest projects are a 69 z50 and a 75 360t. Z50 needs a whole lotta work. 360t has 5k southern miles but the previous owner dented the tank and also attempted to clean and coat the inside. Now it's my job to get her runnin again :D .. Other than that she looks mint. My 94 f2/9 drag bike has been hibernating for about 6 years. Time to also pull her out and run her hard again. Other projects that have been collecting dust is a 5k mile 88fzr1000, an 05 gs500f and a 92 gs500.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW! It has been a while. Well, i came lurking to figure out what year my newest acquisition is and totally forgot about this post. Well since this is a 6 year post i guess i should update everyone on my progress. Life got in the way, plain and simple. I tore down my 75 360t, powercoated and painted everything. and thats how it still sits, unassembled. I will make a project for the 360 and my newest purchase from a friends father; a CL350 with 1,000 original miles on it. Story was this bike followed him since new, literally. His friend bought the bike brand new, parents got mad when they found out so it sat in my friends fathers garage. His friend decided to sell the bike to him. As he waited for his friend to sign over the title his friend passed away suddenly. I have asked him for years to purchase this bike. His reply; "when the time is right for me". Well... 30 years was worth the wait. I have to apply for a title now. Unfortunately i don't know if the bike is a 72 or 73. I know to some it might not matter but id like to have it properly titled after im done going through it. Here are a few pics. My question to start the title process is...What year is it ? 72 or 73? Thanks all!

·
Registered
233 Posts
data plate on the head stock says 6 / 72, ie, june of 1972 manufacture date.

·
Registered
233 Posts
i do not, but i imagine it would say on the head stock if it were a 73 model

1 - 12 of 12 Posts