Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1978 CB400A Hondamatic ; 1981 GL500 Silverwing Interstate; 1983 GL650 Silverwing Interstate
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I found this great forum while struggling to rebuild my carbs for my '78 CB400A. What a great help the thread I found was. I am now running down the road with great performance and a constant smile on my face. I just wanted to say hello and thank you to all of the patient knowledgeable members who share all of this information.
Thanks!
-Mikey

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I see the PO has modified it some but a great looking bike. Most members wont agree with me but I think the As are some of the best bikes Honda made.
Welcome to the forum.

Bill H

·
Registered
1978 CB400A Hondamatic ; 1981 GL500 Silverwing Interstate; 1983 GL650 Silverwing Interstate
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see the PO has modified it some but a great looking bike. Most members wont agree with me but I think the As are some of the best bikes Honda made.
Welcome to the forum.

Bill H
Thanks Bill. I picked up the original decal kit and will be repainting it this winter along with putting the decals back on it. Although I don't mind the bright red I would like to get it as close back to original as I can. I really don't mind the automatic, the bike is a blast to ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts