Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just aquired 2 twins in a batch of 5 Hondas and a Yamaha. A 1972 cb350,complete and together (the important part here) and a 1974 cb450 (totally APART due to a new set of pistons/rings/bore and is destined to become a cafe racer since the p/o lopped of all of the tabs and the rear "seat bow" portion of the frame!!! It is crazy because the condition of the existing parts would have made her a NICE ORIGINAL. In this Mass of 6 bikes only 2 1/2 are together :shock: ,It is a good thing that winter is on my side.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Hairhead said:
I just aquired 2 twins in a batch of 5 Hondas and a Yamaha. A 1972 cb350,complete and together (the important part here) and a 1974 cb450 (totally APART due to a new set of pistons/rings/bore and is destined to become a cafe racer since the p/o lopped of all of the tabs and the rear "seat bow" portion of the frame!!! It is crazy because the condition of the existing parts would have made her a NICE ORIGINAL. In this Mass of 6 bikes only 2 1/2 are together :shock: ,It is a good thing that winter is on my side.

Cheers.
Sounds like the winter is your "helper" keeping you inside and completely focused :D Are you going to sell the other bikes or just stash them away for another winter. Any thing exciting in the rest, you know that we all want to see the bikes. So pictures are a must, NO excuses will be tolerated :lol:

Hairhead? where did that come from? Is it that obvious............. :|

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Show us some pictures of your newly aquired bikes. I cleaned out a guys barn earlier this year (for free) and got several old junkers. I posted up pictures for everyone to laugh at, etc.. I was happy though! You would've thought they were brand new bikes by the smile on my face. :D

What are you gonna do with that 72 CB750?? Hmm???? $$$ ;) $$$

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will post some pics soon.I know what you mean by carrying a grin around ;) ,I am totally stoked about this mass of Japanese Steel.At this point i'm gonna keep All and strut in style. :D The 750 is a cream puff minus the bleached tank. "Hairhead" comes from my 77 BMW (which is an airhead,as opposed to oilhead) that has a chrome,bullet shaped 50's hairdryer :?: ,yes i said hairdryer, mounted in cafe style to a king/queen seat .Yeah, I better post some pics of that one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts