Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay guys, I’ve Just got a 1973 SL 350 That is being mildly restored by Gastonia Motor Works. This is my second Honda as I have a 1975 SL 350 that’s about 98% original. Anyway I have two questions #1 How do I save a message that I read for later? I have tried to by hitting ❤ On the message. #2 My SL350 has what looked like someone took the muffler part of my pipes and had them chromed. The down tubes are stock looking Black. The muffler looks stock except for the Chrome. The chromed part has some numbers on it and says Honda-Krizmanspark Model 500 National Forestery Approved Spark Arrester. Y’all think that is a stock unit ? If it is I’m going to get it powder coated black. Thanks ahead or time for the help Billy ??

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Hi Billy, and welcome. Pictures always help identify bikes and parts - and plus we just like to ogle. :D You don't have to worry about saving PMs, they stay in your inbox until you delete them. As for your bike being a '75, it's likely been titled '75 but the SL350 ended production in '73 with the K2 (21" front wheel). If your '75 has frame number 30xxxxx then it's originally a '72 or '73 depending on when it was sold and titled

·
Registered
632 Posts
Just be aware Powder coating an exhaust that the powder coat is baked on at about 200degreesC and the header pipes can get that hot in use. Use an HT Powdercoat!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts