Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find a headlight visor for a CB360T? The headlight diameter is 5 3/4" I believe. I see 7"-er visors everywhere but nothing my size :-/

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember measuring it with a ruler a while back and I am 75% certain it was around 5-3/4". I am not sure if I have the stock headlight since the front end of my bike was replaced with a CB450's. I guess I should wait and post the facts when I get back home tonight.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
krukster86 said:
I remember measuring it with a ruler a while back and I am 75% certain it was around 5-3/4". I am not sure if I have the stock headlight since the front end of my bike was replaced with a CB450's. I guess I should wait and post the facts when I get back home tonight.
That's interesting - usually it's the other way around, with 450 guys replacing theirs with a 360 front end - better design and looks.

If it is a pre-K5 front end, then it is indeed the smaller headlamp.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK so I am a tad confused here.

When the headlight visor is specified as a 7" one, what does that pertain to?
My headlight bucket diameter is 7" and the diameter of the outside of the headlight metal "trim" is also obviously 7". The diameter of the headlight bulb however is slightly less based on a rough estimate anywhere from 5 3/4" - 6".

Should I get the 7" visor or should I keep looking for the smaller visor.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok thanks for the sanity check whew :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
H-D sportsters used a 5 1/2 headlight, might find one at dealer

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts