Honda Twins banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Sure! Just picture a first generation CB750 with high pipes, knobbies, clubman bars, rearsets, and a hacked-off rear frame with a tractor seat. Now picture everyone who looks at it throwing up in revulsion.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't you just love CL for this kind of stuff? It makes looking at used bikes such an adventure... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
163 Posts
And with just over 200K miles!

I see a lot of not-quite-right ads for motorcycles on CL, and I'm thinking they're just trying to get you-yes you- to call, text, etc. just to get your info to target you with ads or something more evil. I see two things that make me laugh and move on- the mileage and the Honda Civic heading. It's as if the seller doesn't even care to edit the ad.

Or I'll see something like this- a Too Good To Be True For The Price.

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/mcy/d/harley-davidson-dyna-low/6601587420.html

·
Registered
138 Posts
Cl has been flooded with fake ads lately. Too good to be true prices. Perfect descriptions of just what we're looking for, using local numbers. Getting more difficult to find the actual deals. And posting ads gets you flooded with spam calls that you can't block/report.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I won't post my phone number if I run an ad but rely on the CL email link instead. It seems to eliminate the problems I've had and I found that serious potential buyers will respond with it.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
If you followed CB 750's you would know that that is a pretty good deal for all that he has. I just sold a used engine with undeterminable miles for $500.00 and the guy was thrilled to get it.
TOOLS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts