Honda Twins banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scanned the CB500T wiring diagram from the fold-out in the back of an original owner's manual. It's about a 3MB jpeg so I can't upload it here. Send me an email at [email protected] if you want it.

EDIT Got it in line and Sticked thanks!!! Thing is huge and CLEAR!! Franz

[attachment=0:1u4t3zgj]CB500T Wiring Crop.jpg[/attachment:1u4t3zgj]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Thank's a lot!
Saved my day since the horn and position lights was not working and the Clymer wiring don't have the CB 500T US model.

Jarl :cool:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thank you for this pdf. Incredibly helpful. I just got my bike and wa shaving a panic attack because my lights work, but not the lil bulbs on the console. Long story short i opened it up and it had no bulbs in it >.> my face when the previous owner told me he gave the bike a good working over. Turns out it doesn't have a left blinker bulb in it either. Go figure. Anyways, my question to owners of this bike is this. If you turn the machine on, just the key, not start it up, and use the blinkers, do they blink or is it just a solid light? if they do blink, what would cause mine not to blink because currently if i set the blinker to right, its just a solid light and same with left.

Also my electric starter does not work and im not sure why. The only info i have on that is when i hit the button, the headlight dims until i release it. Other than that im not haviny any electrical problems. Does the push start have a seperate fuse and if so which one is it, the labeling on my fuse box is a lil weird.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts