Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Tom. I live in the small village of Minerva, Ohio. When I was a kid my father was smart enough to know that I was reckless and wouldn't buy me a bike. I dreamed of them and rode my nephew's 50 mini trail every chance I could. At age 18 I bought a Harley 250 2 stroke enduro. Then a 69 Triumph Bonneville, the a Z1 B Kawasaki at age 21.

After that life got in the way and the next bike I owned was a Yamaha 125 Riva in 1996. I just sold that Riva and purchased a CB200 1974 model that is on the picture page. At age 50 I started getting the fever again and this time I can satiate it!

Also I own a new Suzuki DR200SE dual sport for an everyday rider. Looking to get some more Honda twins soon and do a cafe project. You guys have a great site here and I am happy to be a part of it.

Thanks,

Tom Lally

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Welcome Tom, you definitely fit it here. I am originally from Massilon Ohio and know where Minerva is. We live in the Cincinnati area now so if you plan a trip south let us know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Don, I spend alot of time on the road and will give you a heads up next time we are in your area.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome Tom, I am new here too but this is a great site with lots helpful people on the board. I absolutely love your CB200. Beautiful bike!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts