Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, my name's Justin and I live in Portland, OR.

My first bike was an '80 CX500 that was ridden to the ground. I purchased a buddy's non-running CL360 back in 2012, hauled it with me from southern California up to sequoia national park where I tried working on it inside of my old van. The project took the backburner as I traveled and moved around a bit. I have been slowly rebuilding the engine, and am pretty close in finally getting it running. There a lil backfire goin on at startup, one friend suggested I double check my cam as I may have installed it backwards. I purchased a second 360 to use as parts, but my two part-time jobs aren't cutting it and will be parting it out. After years and years working in the CNC field, I decided that I would like to learn a trade that I can take with me wherever I'd like to go, so I am starting the Welding Technology program at PCC this semester.

As I get back into the 360, I look forward to sharing my progress with you all and learning more about these bikes from this community.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Good to have you - and amazed that you didn't post sooner, having joined in 2012! Good luck with the career change, and I'm sure you realize there is plenty of 360 help to be had here so don't hesitate to post your questions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts