Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, ive been creeping on these forums occasionally for a bit now and finally registered today. I am currently attempting to fix up a k6 cb450 that i bought a little while back, but im having some difficulties as this is my first experience working on a motor vehicle. I hope i can learn a lot from you guys

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome, and there is plenty of knowledge and help available for the DOHC 450. The only requirement (now that you've done an Intro) is to post pictures of it... as we say here, no pictures, didn't happen. :D You should start a new thread in the appropriate section for the questions you have based on what you're working on. Good to have you.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Yeah, can't disagree with a seat change - the brown fad never caught on with me. A bit more rear fender would come in handy in poor conditions so you don't wear what the road offers up from the rear wheel... and a little more strength for the front forks would help too, in the form of a CL fender or at least the brace from one if you're determined to let the front wheel send road offerings your way too. Interesting red motor mounts (Xmas color combo? :D ) and I'll bet those shorty mufflers are a bit loud. that seat looks exactly the same as mine, just brown

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah, i completely forgot this was before i swapped the rear shocks to stronger aftermarket ones, so thats something lol. Ill definitely look into the cl fender tho, but that prolly wont be for a while cuz ive got a lot of things ive gotta replace first before its even safe to ride

1 - 5 of 5 Posts