Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1971 CL175K4
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, I am Pistolfish (don’t ask). Having been on the lookout for some time I have just put a deposit on a very low mileage CL175K4 in the Candy Topaz Orange flavour. It was imported from California allegedly a few years back. We never got the CL range here in the UK.
I have a couple of questions about this bike if any of you kind gentlefolk would mind answering them?
Pistolfish CL175K4

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
You know of David silver spares, CMSNL.com ( very usefull exploded views ) and the usual wemoto, m and p and a few others.

Welcome and what info do you need ?

Pictures pictures pictures....

·
Registered
1971 CL175K4
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know of David silver spares, CMSNL.com ( very usefull exploded views ) and the usual wemoto, m and p and a few others.

Welcome and what info do you need ?

Pictures pictures pictures....
Thank you. Yes I am an existing customer of David Silver Spares thank you. I will send in more pictures when the bike arrives here. On the bike I am buying the ignition switch is not in the usual place. Any idea why?
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Orange

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I would have to check but was it down and to the left by the front of the tank originally ?

Switch looks as if it's correct, probably moved to handlebars to make it more convenient ?

Previous iwner fed up of touchin fingers on hot exhaust possibly ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts