Honda Twins banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, to all you guys who love to work on, restore, cafe,or chop old bikes.You are the type that would rather stay out late in the garage, than sit on the couch with the wife watching sitcoms.You actually enjoy working on an old pair of gooey , varnish encrusted Kiehin's. You know who you are, the ones who get way too happy after spending far too long going through that wire harness and finding out why that neutral indicator is not working.
This should be fun, Dan.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Re: Greatings from Jersey

...I assume you are talking to me.....and everyone else here, but you forgot the part about women and booze. Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks Brad, . About the woman and booze,I got as far as the garage, remember the wife on the couch? Well, maybe a little Booze.

·
Registered
210 Posts

Hello gashousegorilla and welcome, where in Jersey are you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
malcolmbgb ,I'm in Union county, North central part of the state, not far from NYC. That's New Jersey, not the channel Isle. I noticed your in the UK, sorry, should have been more specific. But you now how we yanks can be,we forget that alot of the place names in our country did not originate with us. Dan.

·
Registered
210 Posts
That's fine Dan, I meant New Jersey, you must be close to Newark Airport then, we fly into there when I visit my daughter she lives near Sussex in top left corner of Jersey.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea,Bobblehead,born and raised.Best state in the nation, forgetaboutit! I'm at 138 off the GSP.
malcolmgb, your daughter picked the nicest part of the best state in the nation to live, welcome to you and yours.I' m very familier with sussex co.I have spent alot of time up there on the beutifull roads,woods, fields,lakes and streams.And yes, i'm very close to Newark airport, about 20 mins.Jersey must be some kind of magnit for our cousins on the other side of the pond, I just finished a Cafe racer for a friend, who was originally from Brighton in the UK. Dan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts