Honda Twins banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say GREAT BOARD! I have received more good and relevant info on here than anywhere else. I am a lifelong gearhead. Retired from the fire service in South Florida. Sold my old Mustang and "restored" my CB360 over the winter. Now in the process of sorting the details...I'm sure you guys know the drill!

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yes, this site and it's members are a great resource. I'm still pretty new here myself, welcome and thats a great looking 360!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yours runs, I'm jealous. Do you have a stopper under the muffler for the kickstand, and where'd you get them(the mufflers)? Oh, and welcome to the insanity. :D

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Nice lookin bike! Just to let you know, that fuel line is gonna get hard as a rock. I ran it for a time myself.

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The mufflers are EMGO Dunstall replicas. The stand rests on the bottom of the pipe. I've painted the stand and I'm going to wrap some rubber around it, but it Isn't a problem...Mike

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Wecome to Hondatwins mate, and always nice to see a fresh lookin 360 in the house. Yours is the first I've seen with the dual front fender stays. I was looking into doing that also cause the front curve of my fender kinda leaves the curve of the wheel due to some impact with PO's...I'm hoping this will pull it back down slightly. Seems yours is still a little high off the wheel also....

How does she run? Whats the best speed you've reached?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They have a really good tone...moderately loud, but not obnoxious. I'm pleased with them and the price was right!

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Nice bike and welcome.
I love Asheville !!!
Been there for a few Wing Dings.
Is Magnolias still downtown?
Don

1 - 10 of 10 Posts