Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the scan, added to the library for future reference
Sorry to be dumb but I don't know where the library is on here ! :D

Next up in the next few days is the Green 8/69 Issue 3 of the CB/CL 250/350 Part Book ..similar style to the CB77/72 one. We just got a posh photocopier where I work 3 days/week that multifeed scans both sides. Thank you Mr.Honda for making 'em ring binder style! I have the 250/350K2 Part Book also but it's A5 'ish smaller format and bound so a bit difficult to scan but if enough interest I will make the effort. I just hope nobody prints and starts selling them ! As I can't find the library on here..... if any of the above exist on here already please let me know before I make the effort to scan them.

Cheers .... Ash UK

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
I keep a library of Honda manuals in the cloud storage on Adobe Acrobat. As members need or request manuals they receive a PM with instructions. I keep adding to it as I find them and some members have uploaded their manuals as well. Member Tepetit did a bunch of color wiring diagrams for the SOHC's and there's a file that has manuals scanned using OCR so they are word searchable. PM sent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts