Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't sure where to post this information, but I thought folks might enjoy watching these videos. These vids and the ones on YOUTUBE got me through the lousy winter we had in New Jersey last year. Don't know what I would have done without them.

You can catch some of the best MC racing here on this website (Not sure why the link gets all funkified after posting the thread): motolink.info; watch free; motogp; superbike; formula1; finance; computer; pcgame; food; ebay; movies; iphon; google; samsung; game; money; banking; loan; fishing; news; paypal; battlefield 4; World of Tanks; counter strike; ufo; price; yahoo; amazon

I do not donate. I do not personally know who the owner/poster is. But he talks the posting very serious and can't imagine how much time he spends on managing the site.

I am able to stream the videos from my PC to my TV using the ChromeCast dongle. Neat little device that allows you to stream everything (Netflix, HBOGO, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, etc.) from your smart phone or PC to your TV. The videos come across in 1080 and are crystal (99% of the time) on a 52" screen.

Your internet access speed and quality of the network connection play a part in streaming quality and speed.

The BSB race series is my fav; can't get that content real-time here in the US.

Let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New videos have been posted!! MotoGP, WSB, and BSB races...classic races, must see. The guys site is in rare form. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
This is cool. I only started watching MotoGP last year and regret not watching it sooner. Now I can watch some of the previous seasons.

Thanks for posting.

Sent from my Studio XPS 435MT using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts