Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I'm not selling but I thought if someone wanted them badly enough or lived in the Phoenix area...

I just went to Bob's, the biggest Japanese bike salvage yard in the US (world?). Loved it when I lived here in Phoenix, the guys are great and there is some amazing stuff in there. I needed some SOHC four stuff, but while I was poking around I saw some stuff I thought people might be interested in: Very nice and solid set of CB450 twin pipes (and a RHS carb), very nice set of CL175 pipes with shields, and a great set of CL350 pipes. I ran my hands under all of them and they're not rusted through on the bottom. They're AZ bikes so there's not much if any rust showing.

I'm only here for another day and don't have time to pull more stuff. But if someone needs them and is in Phoenix, or someone wants to call and see if they'll pull them and ship (they do sell stuff on Ebay occasionally so it's not out of the question), just thought I would put out the word. If anyone calls, tell them the professor told you, and that they are in the third yard. The CB450 is near the back, the 175 is about 2/3 of the way to the rear, and the 350 is about halfway back and halfway to the side fence.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Nice finds and offer, hope someone can take advantage. I've heard about that place (if it's the one I'm thinking of), and it's something everyone wished they had in their area - a really big, good, honest salvage yard... I miss Cycle Parts of FL and they've been gone 30 years

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are fantastic folks. Lived in AZ from 1997-2013 and 2016-17 and owned and wrenched on bikes the whole time. They have a shop with new parts and fluids and whatnot and just a huge space with bikes. My buddy there would call me if something cool came in that he thought I'd like, but I also loved going down there in search of something and just wandering around. If you're ever in Phoenix, it's a must see.

·
Registered
73 Posts
That's where I've been getting a good bit of the stuff I need to get my Scrambler back together. If anybody needs anything, PM me and I'll have a look the next time I'm out there. They had a fire a couple years back, so there are a few bikes, frames, parts, etc that are a total write off. IMG_9108.JPG Even the Bambino gets in on the motorcycle action!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts