Honda Twins banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm a bit old. Old enough to have owned, rode and wrenched on these great bikes new. Came to pass and now own a 71 cl350. I ride it often, in its true form and as a altered version to serve as a scooter for my wife and myself when traveling. I've used info from here often, and now joined. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Welcome Dvshmb. There are quite a few of us who owned what is now a classic Honda Twin new back in the day. We will assimilate your experience into the collective. Please post some pictures of your bike and fill out your signature with the location and bike model. Your history of bike ownership would be interesting to us. Also, don't forget pictures, we like pictures!

·
Registered
13,084 Posts
Yes, welcome to the best vintage motorcycle forum on the internet. As Jim said, there are many here who have owned and worked on our favorite vintage Hondas when they were current bikes, myself included, and we always look forward to new members who can share their similar experiences. You'll be able to create your signature after your 10th post (done that way to keep spammers down) but you can modify your profile to add your location now in the Settings area. Good to have you and of course - pictures!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Like Panama City, Daytona, clear Water and Bradenton. Can ride from Daytona to Ormond.
Nice looking bike, you will have fun with it.

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Looking like a spring chicken there! Welcome aboard. Never too old to have fun!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you fellow members. All to kind. Happy New Years. Was able to put 350 motor back into frame tonight. Unassisted. Seems heavier than ever, but got the "sweet spot" of drop in to slide in better than ever. New rings, better head. Gaskets and carb fresh up. Junk yard pick on rear wheel. Tire good on it. Big, 400×18. Adding heighth to center prop legs.. 15-36 drive sprockets. Shorter chain. Be running soon. Thanks for the add here. Nice. ? pictures soon in proper area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts